Friday, November 8, 2013

Hi - The sun did shine today!  We have had quite a few cloudy days and some rain and drissle;but that was to be expected this time of year.  Passeau is another village with huge churches and a museum that looks like a castle.  I'll include a picture.  We will leave late this afternoon for Melk and then on to Vienna.

I did cancel the 2 side trips I had planned.  One in Melk and one in Vienna.  Guess I'm getting into coming home mode and I must admit the cobblestones have won.  Tonight the ship crew will put on a show.  Should be fun.

Love you!

Didn't get last one posted, so here is today's update.  Another beautiful day on the Danube sailing into Vienna.  There will be a bus tour tomorrow and then some free time on our own.  This is my first time in Austria, so looking forward to my time here.  Then comes reality time for the trip home.  It has been wonderful;but I'm ready for home.

See you soon!
Golf course on the Danube

From my cabin











2 comments:

  1. Hi Mom. I have so enjoyed seeing your posts and knowing that you are OK and having a good time. Sorry you had to cancel the Vienna excursion, but totally understand!! I don't think I could do a trip for that length of time. You are rocking as the "world traveler". Safe travels home. Can't wait to hear your voice. LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mom, what a beautiful adventure you've been on! And your pictures are super! I am really looking forward to hearing more about it after you are home safe and sound. Watching and waiting for your updates has been pretty exciting and I have shared them with the family here. We are all in agreement that we should try to do this some day too. :)
      As always, keeping you in my prayers and sending love and hugs from all of us!! <3 <3

      Delete